1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wolfe Mini Tub kit going to install this weekend

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by LS1BLKSS, Feb 24, 2012.

1. LS1BLKSS

My buddy and I are going to start installing the mini tub kit from Wolfe, im a cheap ass and i ordered them unassembled, well i tried putting them together before we worked on them this weekend to save some time but i have failed! :doh: I think this is a two man job, anyone have some tips on putting them together?

2. LS1BLKSS

this is for a 1993 mustang

3. Rick 91GT

Did you measure and fit them already? Most kits ( I have not used the wolfe, just Team z and Autoweld ) require the sections to be trimmed to the proper width/shape you need BEFORE assembling.

I use a piece of square stock and a 3lb hammer to assemble the seam, it can be tricky the first time you do it.

Here's a link to check out Daves instructions....they are spot on. http://www.teamzmotorsports.net/Articles.asp?ID=143

4. Mike93SVT