1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wiring diag for IAT sensor for datalogging

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by jt351, Feb 17, 2013.

1. jt351

It has been brought up before but appear to be broken pics in the forum. I own a LM-1 and and want to datalog my iat temps, I have read to use a gm iat sensor and something about a 2.2k ohm resistor, and have a stable 5 volt reference but I need to know how to actually wire it. I also download a table for volts and temp but it is not linear, how do I input that map into my lm-1 software to interpret the volt to temp without look back and forth to the chart.