1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wideband (AEM UEGO) wiring using stock wiring?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by goatnipples2002, Aug 5, 2009.

1. goatnipples2002

I have the eec adapter so I would like to use the stock wiring for my aem uego. What are the stock wires? I mean is the gray (+) and the black (-)? If so what are the white wires? Are they both 0-5v signal wires?

If using stock wiring for the AEM UEGO what goes where?

Since I am using MS1 v2.2 MSnS do I need to connect the blue wire serial wire on the aem unit?

2. goatnipples2002