1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Why have a newb intro section????

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Racechic4x21, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Racechic4x21

Why have a newb intro section if the whole thread is just going to get deleted?
    And locked ....I guess you can only introduce yourself no one can talk back lol

2. BreakDancer

No you got it all wrong that section is just a holding area for approval. It makes it hard for mods to approve accounts if post get moved to the top from replys. That's kinda why everyone was joking about the # of replys. No other thread would have come close to yours without getting deleted Haha. I think they could have moved it to the BS section though. Fear not you are a girl with a turbo car any thread you make will get a shit ton of responce!

3. PeteyPete

Yeah, that section is just to keep spammers out.

4. blown385

The only others that were locked ............... were moved and considered tech .

Yours was only locked and not moved .

It should have been moved .

5. Racechic4x21

O no big deal I'm just used to other forums, I've met a a lot of people in the intro thread. Just sad mine got deleted :(

6. half-fast

7. Racechic4x21

I'm to lazy

8. skip

I don't believe that :chacha:

9. EvilSports

Welcome aboard. Let me be the first person to make reference to your breasts and the glaring lack of photographic representation they are receiving in this thread.

10. Racechic4x21

Thank for voicing your concerns

11. vwdave

I believe its called...."Tits or GTFO"

12. Racechic4x21

If your not as fast as me than stfu or get out

13. 99TTGT

exactly.! :2thumbs:

14. Turbohwagon

Didn't have to lock any intro threads until someone with a horse and boobs came along.

Merely an observation.

15. stangman9897

Well shit i missed the thread that got deleted , never go to that section. Anyway welcome to the jungle :D It should be interesting to say the least. Instead of giving you a hard time how about a little back ground and some info on your cars. Be nice to have a girl in the crowd but you might want to keep that fire suit on at first until you get used so some of us. Awesome site though if thats what your looking for , a lot of knowalge on here.

16. MONTEGOD7SS

Since others have taken care of the inappropriate comments, I'd like to also welcome you. It looks like you already have a good handle on swaps if you have a LS swapped Mustang, and will fit right in with those of us that don't give a damn what engine is in a car. Are you wanting EFI or carb? We have probably the best blow-through carb section on the Internet if that's how you go.

17. Racechic4x21

Well the mustang is efi and the only reason I was going to take out my 440 and put in a 6.0 was so it would be easier and cheaper to go efi. Efi has a lot more tunability, not to mention I wouldn't know where to start with a blow through

18. BreakDancer

Are you doing this work yourself or is it a family deal?

19. skip

Were you a member of the bad pony club? I know a member there that was sassy like you only because of guys like these!!! :cheers: :bow:

20. vwdave

Oh Im joking.

I want pics of the car.