1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Who's running coil packs ?

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by mopar426, May 16, 2013.

1. mopar426

I want to run coil packs on my efi 500ci turbo motor that I'm goin to build and I was wondering what is the best way to go about this and what do you guys think about it any info info and pics would be awesome thanks.

2. turbofreek

You'll need a crank or cam sensor for it. Mine came with coils so i am of no other help.

3. mopar426

I see your running a new gen hemi how hard was it to fit that motor in the dart or do they make motor mounts for the swap and what efi are you running

4. turbofreek

Megasquirt, bolted right in with swap mounts and a spacer. Wiring has me hung up but that's it. Pretty strait forward for me. Headers would be a bitch I'm sure.

5. mopar426

That's good to hear cause I'm torn between building a modern hemi and the 440 I have. I'm wanting to build the hemi for the fact I think it would be easier cause there already set up with coils and what not and I think it would just look bitchin In my 71 demon. Turbofreak do have pics of your set up in a thread on here somewhere ?

6. turbofreek

Nothin bolted in. I'm still building it, but I'm down with shoulder injury right now.