1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Who still has a T shirt?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Briansshop, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Briansshop

Anyone? Post it up!

[​IMG]#ad

351w, TTF/Ken and Disney Lincoln like this.
  2. Drac0nic

I have one of the TTF runs Ken did for Christmas for the mods the first year he owned the forum still. Too dad bod to really fit well these days, wear it anyways. Covered with the usual wrenching stains as well. Will have to dig it out tomorrow.

3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I think I still have some of those around, unworn in a box. I'll see what I can dig up. The one I wore has long since gone, I ripped the crap out of it snagging it on a bolt sliding in under my truck.

4. Pro-SC

If you have any x large or large I would buy one from you Ken. Even better yet, why not get new ones designed and put them up for sale? If there is enough interest, it might make the site a bit of money...

5. Drac0nic

In for 2X will paypal.

6. Disney Lincoln

I have a couple. This is my favorite although it doesn't have the TM logo.
    20200412_143519.jpg #ad

7. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Okay, I checked and we still have a box of shirts left! I spent most of the day napping (bad allergies!) and handling the honey-do list, so I didn't go through it to see the sizes. I'll be offline most of the night since we're under a tornado watch, but when things settle down I'll post a size list.

Briansshop and Pro-SC like this.
  8. Drac0nic

Excellent. Need to size up to get with my sedentary lifestyle.

:rofl: that was an old classic!

9. gotageta5oh

I have both of the shirts shown here... Not sure they would still fit at this point.

10. B E N

Fix yourselves!

Drac0nic likes this.
  11. Disney Lincoln

I weight the same as I did my freshman year of college. Shit, I think I still have the same old jeans!

12. 91turboterror

Are they stylish acid washed jeans lol?

13. Drac0nic

jncos. Totally jncos.