1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

who has good prices on tial

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 25-5, Jun 11, 2005.

1. 25-5

looking foor a bov. thanks

2. boostedfoxbody

3. BigRy

Dude, c'mon, we have site advertisers who sell for better prices, support them and buy there products at cheaper prices, guaranteed. I know Joe has Tial BOV and every wastegate you could possibly need, so look for Joe and send him a PM. That is his screen name. Look in the advertisers showcase also for others that sell Tial.

4. papis408w

ditto

5. cp5899

I agree as well!! I am buying all the parts to build my new turbo setup from Joe and he is a great guy to work with!!!

6. boostedfoxbody

I checked, and none of them sell the Tial 50mm BOV for $197.00 shipped.

7. cp5899

If its some crazy price than more than likely its a tial knock off. Joe has great prices and I would be surprised if he isn't very close in price.

8. SlowJoe

I would go with joe too, hell with him your guaranteed to get what you pay for. with ebay that could likey be just a picture but the product you get could be different. I learned my lesson going cheap makes you pay double in the long run. my .02

9. Racer99

VSRacing is good also.Look on the vendors page

10. papasmurf

Joe from TPS. I have dealt with him, and he takes care of his customers. Not that anyone else doesn't, but I dealt with him, and I was very satisfied with the customer service

11. mystang

12. Turbo_Baer

VSRacing, i purchased mucho shit from him and he is very nice to deal with

13. Bobby

Joe at TPS is da shit. Its not often that you are so pleased with a company that you look forward to doing business with them again, but thats how i feel about TPS.

14. Legendary

Go with Joe. Excellent customer service.