1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HP Performance temp. website (really only pics)

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by sc98gt2, Mar 5, 2003.

1. sc98gt2

Here are a few of the pictures I have of two of HP's customer's cars. I have more, as well as pictures of the first car to receive the HP kit. I just thought that these few pictures would get the point accross to all those looking for pictures of the kit. Their email address is at the bottom if there are any other questions about their street kit. I'll help out how with any questions I may be able to answer.

HP Performance Website (pictures of street kit)

~Matt~

2. SHEP

thanks for the pics

3. Trentk

do you plan on keeping that URL and those pics active for a few months?
    I want to add the link to the theturboforums.com kits page...

Trent

4. sc98gt2

Sure, I'll keep it up as long as HP want's, or till I get the rest of the info for the website from HP. Already had 404 hits in the past two days :eek: .

5. badazz

nice!! some of those pictures answered some questions i had about the kit..thanx!