1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Who has a TTI Race Kit Single turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by blow_me93, Mar 11, 2003.

1. blow_me93

Just seeing what all came with the kit and what size of turbo you have with it, that is all

2. boostd

I bought my kit used, but it had everything that came with it I beleive. But got a T-72 Q trim in mine. Also this was over 4 years ago so i'm not sure if its the same now.

What exactly did you wanna know?

3. blow_me93

The quality of the kit and if I should go with a t-76 or stick with the 60-1 HIFI my car is a daily driven car and I just want like 500 rwhp will the 60-1 be enough to accomplish that pretty easily

4. boostd

Well I've had my kit on a daily driver for 4 years now and had no major probs at all. I've put an average of 10,000 miles a year on it and everything has held up great. A friend of mine has a street kit with a 60-1 and it does spool quicker than mine even with the .81 exhaust housing that I switched to, but also he has traction problems :stickhit:

I would think IMHO that a 60-1 would be more fun on the street but a t-76 would give you more top end charge. I guess its all in what you really want. I like the t-72 that I have, thing pulls like mad thru 3rd and 4th:shocked:

5. blow_me93

Yeah that does make sense does it pull pretty good in first or second or is it because you are accelerating so quick that you really are thru them gears before you even know it