1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

wheres all my OG member at?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by turbofreek, Oct 14, 2023.

1. turbofreek

been almost 3yrs since i been on here. thought id check in, updste my build thread. see wth all my old forum buddys been up too?

any pallet builds anymore?
    are there still gate keepers?

20230906_212424.jpg #ad

Briansshop likes this.
  2. TurboSnake281

I could keep the gate…

turbofreek likes this.
  3. TTF/Ken Staff Member

4. turbofreek

too funny ken.

TTF/Ken likes this.
  5. zona70

Just getting active here again... 19 years after joining... :)

Went looking for @BlownShovel (still have one of his blow-through prepped holley's in the garage somewhere), @Brent Davis, @Robert1320, @RI85GT ... This place was a bunch of fun back then...

Edit - tagging @JonOso - just to see how weird it can get... :p

Last edited: Oct 16, 2023
    jaydubb and turbofreek like this.
  6. 91turboterror

Old timer here. I’ll keep the gate .where do you want me to keep it though?

turbofreek likes this.
  7. turbofreek

oso, thats a username ive not seen in years. lmao

blownshovel was one i was wondering about when i came back. see if he put a turbo back on it or not.

8. BlownShovel

Old, Low, and, Slow these days - haha lots of good folks - the OsO one got me - forgot about some of that ;-)

zona70 and turbofreek like this.
  9. tbird

Ive been on here a long time but was learning from the old timers, so not sure i would be considered on old timer

10. turbofreek

ya, you an old timer here for sure. haha

tbird likes this.
  11. 91turboterror

everyone is a newbie before they are an old timer. You were an old timer before it was cool hahaha

turbofreek and tbird like this.
  12. Mnlx

I remember asking Freek for access to the classifieds after I made the required post count, and he told me no.. Ahh, the good old days.. lol

91turboterror and turbofreek like this.
  13. tbird

It would be cool to have "Honk if parts fall off" still roaming around here. Just to live vicariously through his stories of rebuilding transmissions in the bath tub of a hotel. haha
    He does various radial racing and Drag and Drives these days.
    Car is consistent 8.5o car wtih good ole gen 1 sbc platform.
    Met him on dragweek a few couple years ago when they did the big 330' wheelie.
    Seems to be a pretty busy dude these days.

turbofreek likes this.
  14. turbofreek

yea i was such a dick back in them days. ive gotten soft in my father of 2 boys years now.

15. zona70

Great to hear that you're still around... Some day I'll send that holly back to you for a re-do... LOL

My other "blast from the past" contact was hanging out with TrentK a few weeks ago...

turbofreek likes this.