1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Who can fab up some piping near W. Kentucky?

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 94-6spd, Dec 27, 2009.

1. 94-6spd

I am looking for someone that can weld up a merge pipe and a down pipe for S480. It will go in a 3rd gen Camaro with a 406. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance from W. KY. I've done searches on this board but can't find the exact answer that I'm looking for so that is the reason for this post. Thanks.

2. Coupe Devil

Welcome Preston! Post up some more pics and specs on your car. I am sure there are some other folks here who would love to see it. (Especially the mag article it was just in)!

Bradley Jones

3. 10secgoal

I've made merges for guys here based on measurement if your interested in that ?

4. shannon79malibu

im right outside nasville if u need any fab work 615 812 2196 shannon

5. 94-6spd

I just got on the site since I posted this back in Dec. Shannon I wish that I had seen this reply a week ago. I bought a Procharger because I thought it would be simpler to just bolt on and not worry about the piping. Eventually I may intercool this setup but not yet. Who did your fab work Brad?