1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Take a look at motorcycle turbo pictures!!

Discussion in 'Turbo Motorcycles, Turbo Carts and other small engine turbos' started by TurboSuperNoob, Jun 15, 2010.

1. TurboSuperNoob

Hi guys, I dont know alot about turbos and I was looking at this motorcycle thinking of buying it. Iv been reading up on some things and this bike is suppose to have
    Garrett GT30 turbo
    Tial 38 mm external wastegate
    HKS S.S. blowoff valve
    Custom aluminum turbo plenum
    Carillo H beam rods
    JE pistons
    Falicon lightened crankshaft
    titanium valve springs and retainers
    APE cylinder studs and bolts
    thicker head gasket
    heavy duty clutch springs
    Keonig low profile billet oil pan w/swivel pick up
    Graves smog plates
    Bosch external fuel pump
    Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    GM 3 bar map sensor
    Power Commander USB 3
    Power Commander hub unit
    Autometer boost gauge
    MPS air shifter kit with onboard compressor
    high pressure oil pump gear
    K&N air filter

I was looking at this picture and I dont know what the lines that are comming out of the plenum are. Im sure its a stupid question.......What are they? Can anyone tell me anything that I might not know by looking at these pictures? Sorry they arnt the best in the world=) Any help would be great! :chacha:

2. TurboSuperNoob

Lol sorry here is the link

[​IMG]#ad

3. MONTEGOD7SS

You fail at interwebs.

[​IMG]#ad

Those lines are for the wastegate, blow off valve, and boost referenced fuel pressure regulator.

4. stangman9897

Nice setup , i like the airbox nice fab work. :2thumbs:

5. vader_turbo

Thats pretty much what I want to do to my 05 gixxer.

6. TurboSuperNoob

Its suppose to be putting out 300hp. Im trying my bestest to read up and get on my game as far as engines and turbos go. I have learned alot. Iv spent alot on this bike, buying new suspension, swingarm blah blah so on lol. I just wish i knew more about the turbo. Also wish i knew something about drag cas thats what it was made for. I plan on streeting it. lmao :doh:

7. jaredsamurai

Sweet fuck that thing looks scary.... is it?

8. Tgbstang90

My buddy has an 08 GSXR with a little turbo on it. MOFO runs easy into the 7s.

9. jaredsamurai

Its funny how you can take a turbo off of a 15 second car and make a 7 second bike out of out

10. Tgbstang90

Here's a vid link on youtube I found. He is in the far lane....the bike is F'n FINE!!

11. Tgbstang90

And another going up against the ZX-14 with spray.

12. Mr. Dew

That is super bad ass. I am going to skip my normal 'donorcycle' speech. Be safe, and have fun.