1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

2v on 3 kit????????

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by foxmodgt, Feb 19, 2010.

1. foxmodgt

will a 2v on3 kit fit on a 4v 96 cobra? will be useing stock manifolds. just wanting to know what the differances are

2. foxmodgt

?????????????????/

3. steve beckley

Well i know an H pipe on a 2v bolts up no problem to a 4v so as far thats concerned I would say your good. Does your 4v have a oval throttle body cause 2v have round so you would need to at least get a different coupler to attach to your tb. Im NOT positive on accesories but my 02GT sure did look the same as my 03 Mach1 but maybe someone more knowlegable will chime in. Good luck

4. foxmodgt

i have b heads different from mach heads, what i wanta know is if the piping will workout the same?

5. RyanMayo

From what we've seen around here, On3 kits generally don't bolt up to the car they're intended for very well... I guess I'll just leave it at that.

6. huffer