1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which MSD box to use with MS1

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Mike1965, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Mike1965

2. Mike1965

Anyone please , I want to run mine like denmah runs his ms1 with the msd ls box I just need to get the rite box.

thanks

3. MONTEGOD7SS

I don't know what box you need for your setup, but I can tell you the 6010 he uses for his won't work.

4. Mnlx

You can run the 6al2, and it is a good option, but can I ask why not upgrade to ms2, and run it all from the ms? Its pretty straight forward, and gives you options. Like Monte posted, the 6010 is just for ls stuff.

5. Matt Cramer

For that matter, you could use the MS1 with MS1/Extra code to control spark and avoid having to use a programmable MSD box to control timing. The easiest way is to use a Lean Burn distributor.