1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tuners in Miami, FL

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by str8stang036, Jul 28, 2009.

1. str8stang036

I have a PMS now, but I plan on switching to a BS3 or Gen7 depending on what the tuner likes. I am unfamiliar with tuners in the Miami, Fl area. Obviously, they need to be reputable and honest. Anyone know anyone?

2. vwdave

Force Fuel Injection, Inc.
    18770 SW 104th Avenue
    Miami, FL 33157, USA

TEL 305-235-6160
    FAX 305-235-4241

This content is protected

Hes on vacation till 8/3/09 Tell him vwdave told you to call

3. MARIO racing

4. Craig Smith

+1

After you tell him vwdave said to call, tell him Craig said hello. :D

5. vwdave

His shop and my shop are literally 1/2 mile apart. I can easily walk over. :p I tend to go say hi weekly.

6. RedRocket00

is rob from force fuel a reputable tuner? i have alot of money in my setup, and want the best tuner i can find. i was thinking of jeremy formato out of tampa, but im not really sure, because i do not trust anyone. i want one of the best tuners around.

7. str8stang036

I found Willie Figueroa and Scott Beers in South Florida. I think I am going with Willie when I get my BS3.

8. vwdave

He is very reputable. He has guys from the islands fly him over to tune their turbo porsches.