1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Which breathers flow more?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by xxfastangxx, Aug 11, 2010.

1. xxfastangxx

2. stangman9897

3. jt351

Both are bad choices, get the dodge style which has a 5/8" nipple and go to a external reservoir. both of those in a turbo will just puke oil onto the valve covers and evetually make fire on the headers especially on a turbo car. here is example http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MOR-68781/

4. Wallace

I'm using Moroso push in with a metal base. They are a nice breather, they make quality stuff that is very durable and costs a little more but worth it IMO. I'm using factory valve covers with the baffles in place and no problems wtih leakage.

5. stangman9897

He asked which breather FLOWED more not which one would prevent oil on his valve covers.! ;)

6. Wallace

My independent flow tests showed the Moroso breather outflowed the summitt breather by 150%. Feel better now?

7. stangman9897

Independent flow test. :lh: :ras:

!50% I guess you came to that number in your laboratory with high precision flow meters.

8. TTFBDY