1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Where in the heck can you find the 1/4 hard lines that go to

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by mtrain, May 28, 2011.

1. mtrain

things like air bags, water injection lines, etc. I have a set of Ridetec air shocks with this type of line in black which is the ONLY color they sell.

I would like to get the same line in the color Red for my duel wastegates so that I can tell one system from the other when I need to trouble shoot.

Snow sells the red stuff, but on their website they don't list it separately. I need about 25 ft of the line.

Anyone know where to buy this stuff?

2. Darrylwho258

Hey Mtrain,
    try lookng at a big rig shop, they have the hard plastic line in a variety of colors, i have seen them in red orange blue and even lime green, you may also try one of the major truckstops in your area.
    good luck
    :2thumbs:

3. mtrain

Thanks.

4. wgsr-1

McmasterCarr has everthing you will need, and its super cheap.

5. Alikazam

Check out Parker. They have Parflex tubing in clear or black good to 150-250 psi. Or McMaster Carr as stated has like... everything! :) Good luck.

6. gt47coupe

You can try hose candy saw it on gears they have kits you can buy and you can make any vaccum line up with fallproof connectors