1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Where can i buy a on center turbo housing to fit a master power t70 turbo !

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by tboostjunkie, Jun 21, 2007.

1. tboostjunkie

i need a on center exh housing for a t70 turbo .70 .70 trim will a 1.0 housing work or does it have to be a .70 to fit !

2. Swiftshifter

You just need to find an exhaust housing that fits the exhaust, or "turbine" wheel "trim". The MP T70 comes with a P-trim turbine wheel, so any housing (except the XS Power units >:(, from what I hear and have read on this site) that fits that wheel trim should work. I've got an extra .69 A/R, Garrett, on-center housing that is just sittin' in my engine room, takin' up space. $50/shipped if you're interested. If you need to use a larger unit, like that 1.0 A/R you mentioned, just make sure it's for a P-trim and you're golden. :2thumbs:Good luck!

---==Temio Williams
    Northern California