1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

when did they change crhistmas tree from 5 to 3 bulbs at the drag strip

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by jt351, Nov 7, 2011.

1. jt351

As the subject goes, around what year did drag racing change from 5 ambers to 3 ambers, not including 2 staging lights. My dad was saying back in his day they had 5 lights and he left on the fourth, I was telling him how I had to change habits when they went LED lights, he hasn't raced in over 25 years. but he doesn't remember when they changed either.

2. jt351

Re: when did they change crhistmas tree from 5 to 3

Off subject but I think this was the 100,000 post in BS section, do I win something. just kidding