1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

wastegate angle question

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by shoebox1.1, Dec 18, 2007.

1. shoebox1.1

who here has their wastegate at a 90 degree angle? im going to have mine right before the turbine inlet and 90 deg would be easiest. i searched the site(green button) for wastegate placement but really didnt get a good return... i plan on having it as smooth as possible dumping into the downpipe :)

2. NovaII

Re: can i see your wastegate

Maybe this will give you an idea... It seems to work OK, but have not run it yet.. Hope it helps..

[​IMG]#ad

3. shoebox1.1

Re: can i see your wastegate

i like what ya got there... very handsome. i think im going to roll the dice and put it at 90 degrees from the up pipe. im kinda space limited on where i can put it.