1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

how to adjust the stop screw???

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by UVG, May 11, 2016.

1. UVG

Hi Guys

looking at some of the machines on the forum I suspect mine question is a bit low brow :smiley:

I'm running a Citroen C5 with a Garrett GT1544V and its not well

I have bought a replacement cartridge and I have no worries about replacing it

my problem is I read that its important to set the VNT stop screw but I haven't got a clue how to do it properly

to give you an idea of my turbo knowledge assume complete idiot and you wont be far off :ambivalence:

can anyone offer me the best way to set it up. I'm not looking to increase performance just get it running correctly

all advice gratefully accepted

Cheers

UVG