1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Can I change turbine and compressor?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Bill jr, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Bill jr

Hello I’m new to this forum. I have a VS 88 mm T4 turbo charger. I was wondering if I can change the compressor and turbine and keep the 125 housing. It’s way too big for my engine doesn’t start making power until 5500 RPMs, I didn’t know if that was possible and the car is a manual transmission. Driving on the street .

2. Mnlx

Wheels and housings go together. Best bet is to sell it, and buy something that's a better fit.

B E N and Bill jr like this.
  3. Bill jr

4. Bill jr

Thanks

5. 91turboterror

what’s your engine combination? How much na horsepower?