1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What style meters are you guys running??

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by tt97cobra, Apr 4, 2011.

1. tt97cobra

Im running a stroked 4v with a 88mm looking for around 1000hp, what style mass air meter are these setup usually running? im still running stock computer with andersons PMS, and this is on a 97cobra. Any info is appreciated, thanks!

2. 10secgoal

What size tube ? I have a hpx in a 3.5 tube and is supposed to be good for 1000whp and looks to be about right with looking at the voltage and counts vs rwhp.

3. tt97cobra

The one iv been running for the past few years is an old pro-tube, its a 3.5 in and out, and now all my cold side tubing is 4 inch so im looking for something 4 inch so i can limit any restrictions.

4. 10secgoal

Slot maf ? Just weld the mounting tab to what ever size you want.

5. Zacharyx

Yep, no silicone or adapters to deal with

6. tt97cobra

This old pro tube has a slot so air can only go in one way for surge pertection, with this slot style you guys are talking about is there any surge issues with that??

7. 10secgoal

Slot is 05 and up. I haven't had a problem. But the thing doesn't surge at all.

8. 99TTGT

:agree: with Dustin...

9. tt97cobra

Ok so im dealing with a 97 so what kind of options are there for a 97??? Im not ready to ditch the stock computer yet, what i want is a maf that can go into a 4inch tube for a 97 cobra. What are my options?

10. Scott2001GT