1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

what sparkplugs for tfs high ports?

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by ricky, Jun 13, 2006.

1. ricky

my junk motor has been sitting so long,that now i've got it together,i can't remember what plugs to run in these heads,using some aluminum tfs street heats,"highports" with a forced induction setup,thanks for any info

2. Snipe656

Ricky, go to TFS's website, they have a chart for what plugs to get for their heads. Then just apply the logic for how many steps colder you want vs stock since I believe they give you the stock heat range.

3. rtigert

Autolite 3933's will fit but cover a broad range of NGK's plug heat ranges. I use the NGK R5671A-10 plugs in mine for 15# on pump gas.

4. spankustang

NGK plugs here!!
    R5671A-9 for me
    Running 25psi on 114 octane