1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Where did you installed you parachute handle in the rollcage????

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by buda_racing, Jun 15, 2005.

1. buda_racing

Where is the best and easiest location to reach? Please post pictures.

2. spankustang

right between the sun visors!!
    I'll get a pic up later!!
    Just weld the bracket to the roll cage above you're rear view mirror between the visors!!

3. buda_racing

Did you put it horizontal or you weld a braket and installed it vertically? Pictures will help alot. Thanks.

4. codycr6

handle

This is in my new chassis I am working on now...my street car doesn't have a chute, even though sometimes I could probably use one!

Chute mount:

5. SWT Racing

:withstu:

That's kinda how I did mine, but I made it a saddle mount so it clamps onto the windshield bar in case I want to move it. It was much easier to weld this up on the bench, rater than clean all the paint off the tube and weld it in the car.

dsc01529_640x480.jpg #ad

6. Chad89GT

It's not on the rollbar, but it works just fine... see silver handle next to e-brake:

7. spankustang

Here's a couple pics of mine!!

8. spankustang

From the drivers side!!