1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What programmer for 2006 GT????????? Need to turbo her

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Kerry, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Kerry

Ok. the plan is to turbo the 2006 GT and I'm pretty useless when it comes to Fuel injection. What do you guys think would be the best programmer to buy. I would like to be able to control the following;

Fuel curve
    ignition curve
    gear changes for speedo
    and it's a 5 speed car

And one thing that I hate on that fucker with a pasion is when you rev it out of gear and it takes about what seems to be 10 minutes for the rpm's to come back down.

Your info is greatly apreciated

2. crowdesign

SCT head on over to www.modulardepot.com, should be a thing right on the front page. There site is kinda screwy today, look aorund at the diffent packages. By far to me the best stuff out there.

3. justin00stang

If you tune it yourself you'll want the x-cal2 and pro-racer software, a long with the help of an SCT dealer who understands ETC.