1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

how to datalog wideband with tweecer r/t?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by bc_stang, Nov 21, 2008.

1. bc_stang

ok i wanna datalog my afr's with my tweecer. i have read it can be done using egr signal but have tried several times with no success. i need to clear this once and for all. have anyone done this before? i have innovate wideband.

also is there any way i can datalog boost with tweecer? thanks in advance.

2. foxfan88

you need to hook up a 0-5v singal coming from the WBo2 to the signal return line of the EGR pigtail coming from the harness, i dont remember the wire color off hand but just poke at the each of the 3 wires on the connector while loggin the car and see which one is correct.

3. bc_stang

i tried doing that but noticed my reading in datalog and my wideband were off by 3-4 points. ?

4. mustangcobra438

ASk BFI-93 he just did this on his car.

5. mustangcobra438

If you are using a AEM wideband i think you have to revcaibrate it on the back of the wideband. Their is a voltage adjustment on the back.