1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What kit should i order?

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by OxEmoRon, Sep 12, 2003.

1. OxEmoRon

I know lots of people ask this question, but ive been off of the forums for a while and have lost track of all the companies and such. Im looking to turbocharge the 95 GT im getting next week. The car itself has 31k original miles, so i dont really want to take apart the engine. I'm just looking to get a nice 400HP out of the engine, or somewhere around there. I'm not looking to just get that 400HP from a turbo, im also planning on maybe a few other things to help with that, because i dont want to run to high boost cause this is going to be my daily driver and im looking for reliability also. Now the hardest decision is what kit to order, ill be ready to place an order in probibly about a week or two, and i dont know what to get. I've also been looking at superchargers but i'd prefer turbo, so im trying to find a turbo kit for about the same price. Any suggestions? btw hows the shipping time these days with these kits, i know a while back you had to wait weeks and weeks for them to arrive.

2. ronlp

3. Snipe656

:withstu: ... change does not happen too much about these parts ;)