1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What injectors fit a stock 351W truck intake?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 87turbonotch, Jul 26, 2018.

1. 87turbonotch

Title pretty much says it all. I am trying to collect the final pieces for my 351/C4/8.8 (3.55)/T6 72mm build. I'm going to run a 351 truck lower and I'm trying to figure out what injectors are a drop in replacement. I'm looking for something in the 80 lb/hr range. Thanks

2. fastspec2

those are the standard old bosch style injectors. The regular deka 80's will do just fine.

3. 87turbonotch

Thanks for the reply man. I wasn't sure if those the regular deka 80's would fit. Can I assume the 212's would drop in too? (when needed or course).