1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What happened to the 'modify' button?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Anthony Fury, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Anthony Fury

There seems to be only a 5-10 minute window where you can go back and correct your post if it looks like turbofreek typed it.....after that, it's frozen in time forever?

What gives?

2. Traction Issuez

Go back to the page directory and then reopen the thread and it's there. Kinda disappears for a while sometimes

3. EvilSports

Trent added the "Liberal Forum" option to the site.

It automatically messes up the posts of the good spellers, so as to avoid making the lousy spellers feel inferior.

It keeps the board from turning into a haven for the "spellist".

4. Trentk

let me check the config.

5. Trentk

looks like I inadvertently made it so you had only 10 minutes to make changes. It used to be unlimited. I think I am going to set it for an hour or two. The reason being, I don't want people posting good tech and then getting their panties in a wad over something, throwing a hissy fit and "taking their ball and going home" by going back and deleting good tech. It has recently happened.

Thanks

6. BlownShovel

7. 10secgoal

Grate, now my spelling wills b werser if i cant go bak to fix't it. :angel:

8. gotageta5oh

Good call.

9. turbofreek

So much for the wifes thread getting deleted of course.

10. ronlp

Like that would ever happen anyway. :rofl:

11. turbofreek

Dick

12. ronlp

yes.

13. gotageta5oh

:ras:

14. ashford

i wanted to update the "Subject" title on my build but can't can that be left to be able to be changed