1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

driverside mounted turbos

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Boosted95, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Boosted95

has anyone got any pics of a driverside mounted t6 turbo on a mustang? I am starting my rebuild on my sn95 over the winter and wanted to try to steal some ideas before I start changing everything around! thanks

2. Boosted95

realllly nothing???

3. Pro-SC

C&G Fabrication just shipped me there 5.8 race kit which is a drivers side mount turbo but mine is T4 flanged. Sure am looking forward to getting it!

4. Boosted95

I should have my pony downs kit the middle of january keep in touch eit ur set up

5. TomR

I only have a pix of a Fox with a T4 on DS. It is a PT 7675 CEA but it makes real good power.

6. 70 bird

S480 in an 83 capri.. 000_0343.jpg #ad

000_0343.jpg #ad