1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

where to buy 4"and exhaust pipe

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by slither, Nov 22, 2011.

1. slither

where to buy 4"and exhaust pipe

Doing aluminized dp/mp/catback and refuse to use heavy ss again. Anyone have a link to the best prices? Thanks!

2. racesloth

Re: where to buy 4"and exhaust pipe

Try Columbia River Mandrel bends - good high quality tubing - been very happy with them - their pricing on v-bands is good and they are of a nice quality too.

3. TDmkr496

I bought a box of mixed bends from ebay. Ten bends was like $60. All different sizes too.

4. blkchevyz

i got the same from ebay, was well worth it. mine came with 2 90s, a couple a little more than 90, and then a mix of partial bends.

5. sarg

Have used columbia river many times and always had good quality steel.

6. slow8.0

Columbia River is pretty ridiculous on their shipping prices!!!! I really need to find another place to buy my bends from. I'm tired of paying through the nose! Last night I ordered two(2) 4"-2" reducers and they charge $20 to ship them. They weigh maybe 1/2 a pound. :bah:

7. Bad Medicine Racing

I have gotten several pieces of 4" from my local muffler shop for a decent price. If you have access to a home owned shop like this, you might get some prices from them.

8. mandrelbends

I can't find you, your company, or a single order that matches the one described here in our databases. Are you a customer of ours? If you are please email/pm your order # and/or customer id # and I will look at your shipping charges. We only add $3.50/s&h to shipping charges and rates are directly pulled though USPS and UPS.

9. slow8.0

After I got the shipping charges I stopped order. Just to prove a point I just placed the order again this morning. Today you charged me $18.56 just for shipping; Sorry I was $1.44 off from last time.
    Sorry but there aint no way that those two little tiny reducers weigh 4#.
    Like I said----Rediculous shipping charges. Theres no way I would charge that for shipping a two pound package.

A couple weeks back I was going to place an order for a builder kit (3") and a couple peices of 4" alu. and the shipping was going to be as much as the tubing. LOL fuck that!

Oh here is my order# just so you can check it to make sure I'm not bullshitting you.

Order#17254

10. mandrelbends

Ok, so it looks like you've never ordered from us before which is fine - just why I couldnt find you.

For light weight packages, just use the USPS flat rate box - it gave you that option at $15.45.

UPS has a higher base rate to get to you from us - we are in oregon, the weight is just a fractional charge. If you had entered 1 reducer into the cart to compare the rate @ 2lbs, you will see that it's 17.59 instead of $18.56.

We dont control these rates - these are all pulled from UPS/USPS with XML plugin - all real time rates. We only cover our costs on shipping.

11. stangboy86

in my experience ups rates have been higher than the post office unless shipping something huge