1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Need some diesel aftermarket input...

Discussion in 'Turbo Diesel Forum' started by DISTURBED, Apr 15, 2008.

1. DISTURBED

My dad has an '05 F250 4x4 CC and I'm trying to help him with his fuel mileage... I've been trying to research some programmer (SCT looks pretty good) and also trying to talk him into an exhaust system. He is currently getting around 17.5 stock and I can't recall what he is getting with his toy hauler. So, what do you guys recommend for exhaust and programmer? I have heard the Banks exhaust, and that's it... Thanks for any advice!

2. nxcobra

I would do a SCT Xcal 3 or 2 and buy custom tunes for it.
    There are a couple real good company's to buy tunes from DJ's diesel and also Innovative diesel there are many others I just have heard good things from both these companies
    As far as exhaust as long as you get a 4 inch turbo back kit your good

3. fordman2121

I personally like the Edge attitude with the juice. ajustable on the fly and it also moniters EGT for safety

4. nealysa

DP-tuners is a great place to start.