1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

REDNECK CONVERTERS

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by BLACKMACH1, Feb 6, 2009.

1. BLACKMACH1

I'm not really into buying parts for my car off ebay,BUT there's alot of people running redneck converters. Can I get some feedback?

I'm in need of a stall BAD! I'm making about 500whp in a heavy ass 1972 mustang and want something around 3500 stall. No loose junk I hate converters that feel like a blown clutch.

2. SlowJoe

3. Turbohwagon

Did you forget to put something to search for?

Edit: Did you do that on purpose?

4. SlowJoe

Ya maybe the red bold letters will catch his attention

5. BLACKMACH1

You 2 need to relax. Imformation about products change over time. If know one Gave imformation about long time usage to a part or product than The olny info we would have would be from the first person that posted.How many csu bg, and c&s threads are there??

Mods you can lock this up thanks

6. Turbohwagon

Who's not relaxed? I was asking slowjoe if he forgot to put something in the chat box.

7. SlowJoe

Last thread was started in december i don't know how much will change in 2 months.