1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

What dizzy with crank trigger and Systemax.Mine is hitting rails.

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by NOVICOUPE, Apr 7, 2010.

1. NOVICOUPE

Ok installed my systemax lower with behind bars fuel rails.Went to drop in dizzy and hit the rails .Pulled rails and dropped in diz ,rails are right up against it even with small shim.Its is real tight and there is basically no way to turn dizzy.Running MSD 8598 dizzy.Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.Thanks Chip

2. Hemann

My rails barely hit the stock TFI dizzy. Is it hitting right at the elbow?

I think you could try pushing the rail towards the back of the motor to gain a little more clearance also. Maybe open up the bracket holes so the rail could move.