1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

lets see some pics of intercoolers for blow through carbs

Discussion in 'Turbocharged Boat and Watercraft Forum' started by Hass828, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Hass828

On boat prefferably, but car pics will work too, if they could be adapted , thanks

2. tunneljet

I don't have a pic but i would think it would be pretty easy to fab a plate to sandwich the carb between the manifold and your existing intercooler. It could be flat plate aluminum the shape of a carb base like the intercooler is with a cutout the diameter of the carb top. Then just use really long carb studs to sandwich it all together. I may try this next year with my new PFM setup.

3. Mark55

I thought that a couple of the ebay intercoolers could be aimed toward each other with about a 5" gap between them that sat right down over the top of the carb.

That would eliminate all of the external piping from the intercooler to the carb that you would need with a remote intercooler setup.

Something like this,

Brumettturboengine.jpg #ad

4. iffy

I did not get the picture.