1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Water cooled turbine housing bolt on to all Mercury big and small block or v6 stock headers

Discussion in 'Turbocharged Boat and Watercraft Forum' started by Magnum Performance Turbos, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Magnum Performance Turbos

Whose interested? Water cooled on-center t5 turbine housing with built in riser/elbow extension. It would be around $1000 per turbine housing plus turbo cost but would be a great bolt on to stock big and small block headers. Let MPTURBOS.com know if it's worth is developing it?! Thanks...

image.jpeg #ad

2. Drac0nic

ED:DOH saw where it was located. I would look into what turbochargers are desirable on diesel engines and go that route, Maybe even something that would let a person do a common application as a secondary stage.

3. ss496

I think its a gread idea...I have contemplated it myself

You would probably have more luck/feedback on a off shore forum....like offshoreonly.com

I know when I get a "big boat" it will be turbocharged....havent found the right candidate yet...nothing with bravos thats for sure.