1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

anyone has a diagram on how to hook up a btm vortec box

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by LITTLETWIN, May 8, 2007.

1. LITTLETWIN

like it says does any one know or have a diagram on how to hook up a btm vortec box i think mine might be hooked up worg cous my car pops under boost i bought it new from a guy who used his old msd btm and didnt have the instructions with it .
    i check the timiing it's set to zero with spoute out and checked the plugs gapped at 028 autolite 23's .
    i called up msd cause i know its the same company for the vortec box but the picture doe'nt look clear on what they sent

thanks for your help in advance :2thumbs:

2. Dangerous Dan

3. LITTLETWIN

thanks i am going to go over it tomorrow :2thumbs: