1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wanting to turbo my Lincoln ls

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by Black mamba ls, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Black mamba ls

Ok ford guys i have a 02 Lincoln ls that i want to turbo and add some hp not trying to get excessive with goin all out on it just want to have a lil more fun if anyone would b willing to lmk what I should do or a all in one kit i can run any info is helpful i am new to trying to do anything turbo aswell so please take into consideration and thanks for the help in advance

2. 91turboterror

there was a member on here that turboed a Lincoln LS. If you search on here Lincoln LS I’m sure you’d find it. How much power are you looking to make? You’ll need larger injectors and fuel pump if they can’t support the extra hp. Not the biggest fan of tailpipe turbo setups but they work and are easier to install and they have there hurdles to overcome . Fitting a turbo under the hood is more entailed but keep things a bit more safe from the ground and road hazards

Black mamba ls likes this.
Tags: