1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Wanted, spark and target AF table, 408 stroker

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Blak92, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Blak92

Just wondering if there was anyone out there that would be willing to share with me their spark and target AF table for their 408 stroker motor or anything close... my cam specs are 218/228-114, aluminum heads, 9.3:1 compression, rear mount TC76 turbo.

I think that my spark and target AF tables could be a little bit better... Ive only been doing this XFI thing for the last year on and off really.

Even if there was anyone out there that would be willing to take a look at mine, and let me know what you think.

Truck runs, well, I just think that my driveablitly could be a little bit better though... Made 537RWHP, 606TQ at about 4900RPM on 10#.

2. Turbo Drag Radial

send me your current tune and I will take a look.
    Please send to:
    This content is protected

Tim

3. Blak92

You should have it today around 4PM EST or so...

4. Turbo Drag Radial

OK!

5. Blak92

6. Turbo Drag Radial

7. Blak92

I did, did you not recieve it?

8. Blak92

Had to change settings, anyone should be able to access the files now, try again.

9. Turbo Drag Radial

got it. I made some changes and sent it back. It looked pretty good, but I made a few changes that may help. Please let me know how it works.

Tim