1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

WANTED: Kansas City KS/Wichita KS Area Mega Squirt guru wanted

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by asmdjackal, Nov 28, 2008.

1. asmdjackal

I am looking for someone in the Kansas City KS or Wichita KS area that has experience building and tuning Mega Squirt systems. I'd like to hire someone for some consulting/work.

I've got a project that will hopefully be finishing up in the next few months and there are component purchasing, wiring assistance, and ultimately statup/tuning that will need to be done. I've got way too much time and money in this to F it up on my first attempt to get a MS deal going - so a crash course from someone thats been through this a few times would kick ass.

A little bit about my setup and perhaps some of my confusion/learning curve:
    I have a 406 Gen 1 SBC (Dart block/Eagle rotating assembly)
    GM LS coil packs
    Accufab 100MM throttlebody (for a Mustang 5.0)
    Edelbrock Victor EFI intake - 120LB injectors
    GM Flex Fuel sensor to use FFV with Mega Squirt
    Turbonetics T76
    Magnafuel fuel system

Current Status:
    Motor is in the car, intake, turbo, plumbing, etc are all done. Its getting to the point where I need to start building the wiring harness of the MS, hooking up to the GM LS coil packs, figure out if I am using a trigger wheel and going distributor less, do I need a MSD box?, etc... Lots of questions, lots to do. So I still do require some architecture help prior to gathering the rest of the components and hooking things up.

I expect to have the car in Wichita within the next few months (access to more tools, lifts, etc..).

And before someone points me to www.massfloefi.com for a "bolt in" deal.. The MS is desired due to the FFV integration.

Please PM me if you can help!
    Thanks

2. Jake

PM ''Jackstand'' on here. He has built a few MS systems and is a pretty smart guy. :D

3. asmdjackal

I sent Jackstand a PM - thanks for the info! I got my fingers crossed that Jackstand lives in the area....

4. 93_SVT_FREAK

You might also try Injected65 on here.

5. Gary Putnam