1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Blow thru maf??

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Redoutlaw, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Redoutlaw

Hey guys,
    In the process of installing a 76 mm turbo with ic with 3" piping. I was told i need a blow thru maf and i was wondering which companies make good ones? I called and e mails 2 different companies with questions and haven't got a response yet from either. Any help would be appreciated

2. T6Rocket

Need a little more info on your setup. A MAF is a MAF. Some people install them in a blow-thru position, but it's more straightforward to just put it between the air filter and turbo inlet like a factory turbo car.

Al

3. Redoutlaw

I just picked up a PMAS with a weld in flange. I heard it needs to be mounted a certain distance away from a bend in the piping. Anyone know what that distance is?

4. Disney Lincoln

as far from a bend as you can get.