1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Gangstas Only

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by BreakDancer, Jun 29, 2012.

1. BreakDancer

How are all the cool people getting free music these days?

2. EvilSports

I mug people for iPods.

3. jfive

youtube to mp3 convertor, or so I have been told. Just make sure that you don't link an edited video.

4. half-fast

evil i expect no less from you haha

5. PrecisionTurboMustang

There is an android app called mp3 download that you can download any song on free.

6. BreakDancer

I'm gonna ask grandma to knit me a ski mask..

Mp3 apps and converters... Thanks guys :cheers:

7. 331StrokerStang

I use uTorrent and torrent sites.

8. MONTEGOD7SS

9. Saul

Awesome that worked perfect. :cheers: Ty

10. BreakDancer

+1 Its awesome!!

11. half-fast

was using the shit out of this today and now it wont download.... is there a limit to how much you can steal? lol

12. riverfox racing

probably gave your computer the hiv :doh:

13. half-fast

dont think so lol tried it on four different computers and its doing the same thing

14. ronlp

I gotta give you props for this one. I'm a pretty accomplished media pirate (haven't paid for music since 1998!) so I didn't think I'd have much need for this.....but then tonight I came across an After Forever cover that was apparently never released and it drove me fucking nuts trying to find a 'portable' version through conventional means...even legit ones. Then I remembered this thread and viola: it was in itunes ten seconds later. Not exactly stunning quality @256k, but a hell of lot better than I expected from a YT rip. :2thumbs:

15. MONTEGOD7SS

No problem. I found that myself after being put on the hunt by my wife to figure out a way that she could just convert the songs she likes on YT into her iTunes (yes, iTunes).

16. ronlp

There are ways to rip from Spotify too, but the problem with any streaming media as the source is hat the bitrate is usually pretty low and sometimes not even known. I won't even touch a torrent under 320 unless it's something that is just impossible to get otherwise. I'd be surprised to see much steaming music over 192.

But hey, the more options, the better......especially with the probable permanent death of demonoid. :'(

17. Racechic4x21

Take it straight from YouTube find a song copy the link past it in youtubetomp3 converter found on google and done

18. Hemann

First Pirate Bay then Demonoid. Making it harder to get free stuff.

19. ronlp

??? I use TPB all the time.

Mininova was probably the last major one to get nuked before demonoid.

20. MONTEGOD7SS

How has ILT been treating you? They definitely don't focus on music, but have software and movies for days.