1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Vortec SQ trim NEW IN THE BOX

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by lightmup, Oct 14, 2004.

1. lightmup

i want to get started on a TT set up but first i need to get rid of my new supercharger...

its a vortec SQ trim still in the box with ALL of the parts.... fuel pump, BTM, and even the zipties!!

2. kazlx

Wrong forum, and you might want to introduce yourself before hocking your crap. Might help to actually read the rules in the classifieds as well.

3. 1Hot89Lx

Damn Newbies dont try to bypass the actual few simple rules we have. In case you were somehow blind enough to miss this here ya go. :rolleyes:

4. lightmup

Wrong forum, and you might want to introduce yourself before hocking your crap. Might help to actually read the rules in the classifieds as well.

Damn Newbies dont try to bypass the actual few simple rules we have. In case you were somehow blind enough to miss this here ya go.

sorry guys i clicked the wrong forum........
    dont know how i missed it.....

good thing your not and a$$hole or anything!!

5. NeedaTurbo

Hey, you only need one more post to post a for sales ad :tu:

6. lightmup

thanks man LOL i hope everyone has a good sense of humor

7. NeedaTurbo

Yes, it's nothing personal, some people are just tired of people not obeying the rules,

but hey, I like the drama ;) :drama:

8. NeedaTurbo

Oh,

What kind of turbo set are you wanting or wanting to make? If you're planning on making one, do you have a MIG or TIG? And do you want to make/buy a single or twin setup? :D

9. lightmup

i have both mig and tig

i would like to do a twin set up on my current 347 but im haveing a hell of a time getting the turbos size info.....
    seems like everyone has a diff. opinion on the size i should use

i want to get 700hp on my current motor and when i get the new one in crank it up a bit to 850-900..

what do you think

10. NeedaTurbo

T70, T76 or GT45 :)

T70 "P" Trim - 840hp

TO4 ' P ' Trim Turbine wheel - 64.5mm / 78mm
    TO4P compressor wheel - 69.11mm / 91mm
    .70a/r compressor housing
    $550.00

GT45 - 1000hp +

Compressor Wheel - 68.9mm
    .66a/r compressor housing
    1.05a/r turbine housing
    $725.00

go here for the group purchase, https://www.theturboforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24490

If this is a stock block I'd suggest selling your 347 motor/engine and going ahead and building something w/ a good block if you want 600+hp :tu: