1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Video collection of Magicbus' 2v

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by MagicBus, Jan 3, 2009.

1. MagicBus

I got around to collecting some video from this past year and putting it together into this collection of clips and pics.

Basic run down of car, for those not fimilar, is 01 GT 4R70w, built bottom end, MP T70 turbo kit, return fuel system, AJE K member, Saleen suspension, Recaros, Custom paint, Saleen body kit, etc...all else pretty stock as Ford built it. This car is an everyday driver, 365 days a year, and so far trouble free, and loving it! knock, knock, knock... :D It has much more potential in it, if I felt like pulling the PI converter out and restalling it to 3600 or there about. All in time...

2. one eyed willy

lookin good man, im still planning on getting a hold of you fro those intake pipes, should be with in the next month.

3. 99TTGT

NIce !
    The engine compartment looks clean,will like to get that done some day...
    Love the color :2thumbs:

4. lilmarc1988

your car makes me wet

5. Jeckeler

clean 2v.

6. tomyb1976

I like the paint job.
    What is the paint code?

7. shaved03gt

Nice vid man!

:2thumbs:

8. MagicBus

Thanks guys! There is no paint code, as it is a custom color/mix. The factory paint code I have no idea, but it was Zinc yellow.

9. grkcobra93

ill soon have a magicbus custom turbo kit installed on my car. just waiting to have it shipped! got this from a member on here who ill thank once again for being so patient with me.

i just wonder how long my stock motor/transmission will last :huh:

10. shaved03gt

I was watching your video again and was wondering how big of a stall you have? 2 step? there is mid 10's with that mph.. just need a 60" to get'ter done!!!

-S

11. MagicBus

I have a 3k PI tripple disk, and it flashes to right around 3k. No 2 step, no transbreak, its not a race car, just foot breaking it to about 1500 RPM then hammering the throttle. The converter is a big restriction here, and I do plan to have it restalled to 3500-3600, so I can get a few lbs of boost off the line. I see full boost by 3100 RPM, so for a half second or so ( that first 60 foot), It'll bog bad, until boost hits. 1.88 60' is horrible with those tires, I would expect at least a 1.6-1.5 when the converter goes back in agaiin. This should get me the 10.5 that I am shooting for. Then if I have to go quicker, I do have a 75 shot of n2o.

12. shaved03gt

:2thumbs:

:cheers:

The mid 10 is there for sure!!!

-S