1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Victory highball v twin turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Motorcycles, Turbo Carts and other small engine turbos' started by Mac_91, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Mac_91

OK I wanna turbo my 106cu in victory motorcycle. I have a t25 turbo that was supposed to be oil cooled when I ordered it. But it's actually water/oil cooled. Being a v twin there's no water on the bike. My question is can I run oil through the water jacket in the chra? I figure since the turbo is going to be exposed to constant airflow it won't get as hot as one under the hood of a car. So using oil instead of water would work Right? Thanks

2. 91turboterror

How about using a small radiator from another water cooled bike and a small electric water pump?

3. Wildcardracing

you don't have to run the water cooling on the turbo. Plug the water jackets. I would however make sure you're running an oil cooler for it.

4. 5l1mm

id see about pulling a small radiator off a junk car for an oil cooler, auto trans cooler, or brake cooler.
    junk yard prices would be about 20 bucks or so, so if it ends up not working, you didnt waste much money.