1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Rear Coilovers for 88 Foxbody

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by DealBrkr, Feb 18, 2010.

1. DealBrkr

I haven't found any info on this subject using the green button. Is it worth putting coilovers on the back of a foxbody? If so how would you go about getting the right length coilovers. I know you have to have a crossbar to mount the tabs for the upper mounting location and was wondering if there was any area under the back to do this. Or do you have to build framerails? If anybody has any pictures of how there's is done, being fully backhalved or however done, would be a great help. Thanks

2. Tims86-9.80

When Team Z gets his full site back up (this weekend) check out the pictures. He has a welded bar, correct axle brackets, and will set you up with the correct lenght shocks. Look at my last statement, a welded shock bar, and correct axle brackets.

Give him a call.

3. DealBrkr

I appreciate the help. I like what they have going on a lot.