1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Check out this build

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by smackary, Oct 23, 2011.

1. smackary

This has got to be the first Pro-Mod Coronet build I have ever seen and I have to say that these Aussies really do some awesome custom work. Being a Coronet owner and a huge NRE fan, finding this build was like an inspirational jackpot for me.

Check it out http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=23340

2. Alikazam

Plain sick I believe covers it :) Love that build :)

3. CW25

Yeah it it over the top. I need to have a quarter mill buring a hole in my poket. :cheers:

4. Alikazam

I swear some people talk about the exotics they'd buy if they were ridiculously wealthy. THIS is what I would be buying!!! :) *checks his lottery tickets*

5. furious70

I also own a 69 Coronet, do they do pro bono work? :p

6. rdakota340

It's a money thing here,It must be nice to have someone do that kind of work on your car they are doing some awsome work going to be a nice ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. CUUDAK

My $9000 backyard build should give him a run for his money. That includes the "Complete" running gear/suspension too! :D Nice car but I prefer the cars that the owners can proudly say "I built it!". :welder:
    Not everyone can throw down that kind of cash especially in this Post Bush-Obama economy! But then again, this is a Aussie build too! Hmmm? Maybe we all should move down under?? :cheers:

8. mopar_mark

Personally I think your a bit off :)

Some cant build or can't build to the quality they desire. If they work harder or smarter in their day job to cover the cost of the build, whats the problem, shouldn't they be allowed to be equally as proud ?

I also think that it nice some are prepared to push the boundaries even with their well earned lined pockets, there will always be the small things we can see, copy, replicate, slightly modify to incorporate into our own builds. . . .

I admit, I dont enjoy when these are locked up in a showroom be that public or private, I much prefer when their driven & enjoyed

9. rdakota340

Yes your right I kinda get caught up on not having the money to do what I would really like to do with my car!

10. CUUDAK

Phhtttt! Its still a Bought car! :) I did say "I" prefer. :eek: I definitly give the builder his props! He is a bad ass fabricator and the car is sweet! All the owner can say is he paid for it! I guess that is the luxury of having that kind of cash. I wouldn't know. I am just a poor white boy doing his own thing. I did at least pick a T6 frame so I have room for improvment, let say maybe a 101mm down the road??? :2thumbs:

11. Alikazam

Bought or Built, it all takes a lot of hard work. Some people are car guys with dirt under the finger nails, some are fans with $$ in their pockets. It takes all of us to make this great hobby go round! :) Trust me though, if I had the $$ I'd definitely get something like this built even though I've built my own as is to this date and continue to plan for doing that in the future. :) Just my $.02

12. Moparmatt72

Sometimes it would be nice to have that kind of money, but for me its about working on my own car not having someone do it for me. Frame welding and body work ill pay someone cause that's where I don't have the knowledge or the good enough welding to do these. We all fit in this hobby even the ones who like trailer queens lol