1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Got some photoshop/illustrator help, new racing poster

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Trentk, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Trentk

any gurus in here willing to donate some time for me?

I'd like to make an image like this one but with a photo of me and my sponsors all around it. I have all the sponsor logos in vector and jpg format and a high quality image of myself to use. I am going to use it to send to my sponsors to thank them for their help.

thanks,
    trent

layout sample.jpg #ad

2. dug

Re: Need some photoshop/illustrator help

Wheres cox at?

3. Kerrdogg

That's a pretty nice gesture, we have tons of guys that we sponsor on all different levels that I usually have to beg to get a pic of them in action, I know the check is in the mail :) . Actually if you need anything for next year / season let us know.

4. Cox Abele

[size=20pt]AAAYYYYEEEE[/size]

Get the files to me some how and I'll figure something out. I don't have illustrator here at home, but should be able to import the files as smart objects into photoshop. You'll have to let me in on your design vision, but I get the jist of it for now until I see the art you've got. How soon do you need it turned around, and will you send me 2 when they are finished?

5. Trentk

Thanks a lot!
    I will put all the necessary files on a server and send you the link along with other details, please provide your email address.
    It would be nice to get it done within a week but if not, no biggie. Yes i will send you 2 for sure.

John, the only thing I need right now are tires, they just are not in the budget at the moment. I am sure part of your sponsor check will be spent on tires at some point. :)

Thanks,
    Trent

6. Cox Abele

Sure, I kind of hate my email though, could you just send me a pm or would giving you access to my FTP help?

7. ronlp

Will the cock be prominently featured? Just wondering....

8. Cox Abele

.... more than one.

9. dug

For pretty much setting all of this up myself I was originally going to ask for a picture sent to me as well.... until this cock stuff showed up. can I get 2 now please?

10. Trentk

Here is what mr. cox was able to do for me. I think it turned out awesome:

Thanks!!

kendallrace-web.jpg #ad

11. knkfiend

nice work cox!

12. RI85GT

yep, I knew he would bust something awesome out :2thumbs: