1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Twin turbo SBC builds

Discussion in 'Turbocharged Boat and Watercraft Forum' started by turbo2256, Aug 19, 2010.

1. turbo2256

Hello I am new to this forum. I admit I am a performance / speed junkie. I have heard admitting to ones addiction is the first step to recovery. Well it didnt help look whats up now

install turbos 2 011.JPG #ad

2. turbo2256

Here is an out of the box version

out of the box 003.JPG #ad

out of the box 006.JPG #ad

3. madmanmarine

looks good man. i know you havent posted on here in a whille. but if you see this could you tell me where you got the v-band riser/turn downs??? and what size the outside diamiter of the v-band is?? thanks